• We select Photoreports, Essays, Dossiers, Stories, and other series that make up a work and have a thematic relationship between their photos.
• between 6 and 36 photos are accepted , JPG format, with a minimum of 1400 px. on its longest side with a maximum weight of 5mb. B > each. Title and text of the photos are optional, although they are considered as a weighting factor in the selection
• It is evaluated: Landscaping, Urbanism, Architecture, Nature and Wild Life, Photo Reports, Documentaryism, Performances, Creative Photography, Fashion, Studio Photography and any other topic that arises from your creativity.
• Photographers of all levels and from anywhere in the world will be able to present their work.
• The works presented here are eligible to be published in the journal, with the agreement of the author.
• The selection and promotion of works is the exclusive prerogative and responsibility of the editors, juries appointed by them, or other mechanisms appointed by the editors, the decisions made by them being unappealable.